The Top 6 SEO Blogging Tips: Part 2SEO 899 Society
You haven’t checked out our first article, find it here. Here we continue the rest of The Top 6 SEO Blogging Tips:
- Organize RSS feeds.
RSS is an effortlessly tracked and managed XML-based file structure that lets supported web systems to read the data. Get an account at Technorati and update them with your site feeds. This is known to you and me as pinging. You can similarly use FeedBurner.com and OnlyWire to help distribute content. Also, PingOMatic and Pingoat to notify systems that you’ve issued a new post.
- Sponsor your blog.
If you’re full of life in the online community then try to tag everywhere. And try to get a listing on Digg, along with del.icio.us, Reddit & MySpace. Educational content, for example “how to” articles, are likely to be very popular.
- Leverage podcasts and videos.
Podcasts are an easy way to offer more detail and personalization around your business or service. The MP3 format can simply be streamed for listening on the web and by going to your blog.
- Optimize your WordPress blog.
A blog must be optimized for users, search engines and revenue, respectively. A pro looking blog is essential.
As I cited earlier, WordPress has a total of numerous powerful plugins to consider. Here are a few to start with:
- Google Analytics- follows everything on all pages
- Chicklets- an arrangement of social media tags for your users, as well as RSS reader icons
- AdSense Deluxe- for putting ads on your site
- Google Sitemap Maker for WordPress- generates a sitemap for your website
- Akismet spam filtering- screens junk links from blog comments; needs WordPress API key
Additional plugins are offered at the WordPress plugin directory.
After you’re good to go, follow the rudimentary rules for enduring success:
- Do not practice Black Hat SEO- wrong techniques- to stuff keywords and replicate content in your blogs.
- Offer value over quality content. If you’re selling a little, don’t be aggressive. Try to deliver educational and positive comments on products, services and competitors.
- Practice the chicklets you see on many blogs, counting a big button for your RSS feed, so visitors and search engines can simply get to your data.
Ultimately, Place considered AdSense components to make money for yourself, while still offering value. Don’t feel bad; big corporations do it, counting news outlets like CNN. Also match the text and color with the design of your site. And now just keep up the good work to sustain your popularity.