The Art of SEOSEO 899 Society
Some of the old-fashioned SEO standard fundamentals that you may have been taught to use to cover them while putting the keyword phrase:
- in the domain title
- in the file title
- in the Title tag
- in the Meta info tag
- in the Meta keyword tag
- in the image alt attributes
- as the first words on the page
- in bold and/or italics or a diverse color
- several times in the first paragraph or two times on the page
- in the contents in every single spot on the page (where it might perhaps make sense to use it), and
- in all the hyperlinks directing to a page.
If you put the alike keyword phrase in many of those places, you might very well make active a spam filter. It’s quite puzzling to control how many and which combinations of those stuffs might activate the filter.
Hope this helps to give you some concepts on how you might get out of formula-SEO mode and start doing more resourceful SEO. In particular, SEO is much more of an art than a science. The science is only a small portion of it.