The number-one challenge tackled by brand-new internet business proprietors is a lack of traffic. Clearly, if your website isn’t receiving good traffic, you’re not making any sales. And what’s poorer is that without traffic, you can’t test the key mechanisms of your sales process. And if you even out a large traffic movement before you’ve tested your site to check it converts maximum visitors into buyers, you may risk losing sales and being unprofessional to potential business partners and affiliates.
So you’re wedged in a backbiting cycle: Before ramping up a large traffic movement, you need to test your sales procedure, but deprived of any traffic, testing is challenging -if not impossible!
To build up a step by step action plan, you must first find out the followings according to your business type:
- How to get cheap, fast traffic to your website so you can test key modules of your sales process, for instance, your sales copy, order form, navigation and opt-in offer –before initiating a large-scale traffic campaign;
- How to make sure that every component of your sales process is optimized to convert maximum traffic into concentrated sales;
- The best effective strategies for drawing thousands of highly qualified possible buyers to your SEO website immediately; and
- The secret to putting your whole traffic operation on “auto-pilot”.
So if your site is getting no traffic at the moment, you can be challenging the key elements of your sales process tomorrow–and after two weeks from now, you can be rolling out your traffic promotion in full.
Get the traffic you need to test your website fast!
My guidance is to stick to the fundamentals. Concentrate on testing your:
- Sales-copy, particularly your headline, welfares, guarantee and call to action.
- Order procedure, which needs to be simple enough for a beginner web user to place an order.
- Opt-in offer, so you can know if you’re positively capturing your visitors’ contact info.
- Site navigation, so you can work out how many clicks it need to buy. In an ideal world it should take less than three.
Get cheap traffic fast with PPC advertising.
Once you’ve tested your site with partial PPC traffic, the quickest way to ramp up traffic to your site is to roll out a PPC campaign on a superior scale. Evidently, you better start with Yahoo Search Marketing and Findwhat.
So, don’t feel like you need to turn out to be an expert in all the approaches I’ve covered here. Focus on becoming really capable at one or two– for the reason that this may be all you need to vividly increase your traffic and sales.