Executing Black Hat SEO strategies and approaches can get your site banned from search engines. This excludes you from the number one traffic recommendation home on the Internet. At the same time, some Black Hat strategies are extraordinarily effective. It’s essential to have a suitable understanding of Black Hat SEO and its penalties.
Some Common Black Hat SEO Strategies
- Content Automation
- Making Doorway Pages
- Hiding Text or Links
- Stuffing Keywords
- Reporting a Competitor
- Tricky Redirects
- Concealing Actual Info of Redirected Page
Now Some Common Black Hat SEO Techniques
- Manipulating Links – Purchasing links, advertorials, and link patterns.
- Spinning Articles
- Link Schemes
- Link Firms
- Link Rolls
- Link Networks
- Snippet Markup Spam
- Automatic and Robotic Queries to Google
- Creating pages, subdomains, or domains with identical contents
- Pages with malicious activities. Such as phishing, viruses, browser hijacker (this one is really annoying) and other malwares.
How to Take Action against Black Hat SEO
There are two reason why you may perhaps report black hat SEO. Either your website has been confronted over a malicious hack or negative SEP operation of spam links. Or maybe that you can see a spammy web results on a relevant keyword your website is standing on. For the end, you may file a web spam report by Google Webmaster Tools. But please use this tool with carefulness.